I made my sprinkle popcorn for my friend’s sprinkle baby shower last week and it was a BIG hit! This is great for a baby shower or a little girl’s birthday party!
Here is the recipe:
Unicorn Sprinkles Popcorn
Author: Deonna Wade
Recipe type: Snack
Serves: 8 cups
This Unicorn Sprinkle Popcorn is the perfect treat for a movie night or anytime you crave something sweet and salty!
- 1 Package of Orville Redenbacher Movie Theater Popcorn
- 1 7 oz. Jar of Marshmallow Cream
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Microwave the Orville Redenbacher Movie Theater Popcorn as directed on the bag.
- Spread the popcorn out on the cookie sheet in one layer.
- Put marshmallow creme into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stopping and stirring at 30 seconds.
- Take the marshmallow creme and drop it out onto the popcorn in different places.
- Mix together and try to coat as much of the popcorn as you can.
- Bake about ten minutes, stirring and adding the sprinkles after five minutes.
- Take the popcorn out after ten minutes and cool on the cookie sheet on a rack to avoid sticking.
- Break up the large pieces and serve or store in an air tight container.
Leave A Comment